You’ve decided to throw a memorable, fabulous party. Now it’s time to find that perfect venue for your wedding, bat/bar mitzvah, corporate event, social event, graduation etc. If you’re a unique person, you are probably looking for a unique venue. Venues come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and locations. Some venues come with catering, tables, chairs, china etc., while others just provide the space and it’s up to you to find a caterer, rent tables and chairs and whatever else you may need to make your party spectacular.
As a full-service off-premise caterer, Jacques Exclusive Catering can turn your special event into an affair to remember. Your guests will be talking about it long after the event is over, with fond memories of a good time had by all! We can handle parties of any size, and our professional staff will guide you in planning the event every step of the way. As part of our full-service off-premise catering, Jacques provides complimentary site inspections for whatever venue you have decided upon. To give you an idea of how hard Jacques truly works to make sure your party runs smoothly, here is a checklist Jacques goes through when doing an off-site venue inspection:
- What type of surfaces will set-up be on- grass, asphalt, concrete, rocks etc.
- Is there any underground gas lines, sprinklers, etc. that can pose a problem
- Check if a permit is needed for public land such as a park
- Check for overhead obstructions – wires, trees, lighting etc.
- If using a tent, would you like a dance floor, or “walls” around for protection from the elements
- Will you need liners to hide pipes or poles
- Lighting – will you need Jacques to provide lighting or is there lighting already provided
- Will a generator be needed for the DJ or lighting
- How many people will the space accommodate and what size tables will be needed
- Is there a kitchen on site? If not, Jacques will bring ovens to be set up